List of excluded files and dirs
When during migrations with WP Synchro, some of the files/dirs and database tables are automatically excluded. This happens to prevent problems, but it is important to know which ones are excluded.
Two of the primary exclusion are:
- All files related to WordPress core
- All files and database tables related to to WP Synchro plugin
That means that WordPress core will never be migrated, so you have to keep those updated like you want, outside of WP Synchro migrations.
And the WP Synchro plugin it self and data is never migrated, for various reason. But the primary one is that it would created problems and we dont want that :)
- All WordPress files in root (wp-config.php etc.)
- WP Synchro plugin dir in /wp-content/plugins
- WP Synchro logs dir in /wp-content/uploads
Excluded DB tables:
- WP Synchro plugin tables
Still using free version? - Upgrade to PRO with 14 day free trial
PRO version makes it possible for you to migrate files between your sites and to
automatically make a database backup before migration.
You will get support for Basic Authentication and email notifications on success or failure. You also get access to priority support