WP Synchro 1.10.0 is primarily a release with improvements and better security
Complete changelog for version 1.10.0:
- Improvement: Support for WP 6.3
- Improvement: Bump PHP support to minimum 7.0, instead of 5.6. Like WP core did at long last.
- Improvement: Support for PHP 8.2 without deprecation notices
- Improvement: Bump MariaDB version support to minimum 10.0, from 5.5
- Improvement: Added WordPress nonces to all actions for added security
- Improvement: Support for restrictive CSP header (Content Security Policy)
- Improvement: Handle when remote site redirects to another location, such as WPML redirecting to a specific language subdir
- Improvement: Handle when migrating database from MySQL 8 with collation utf8mb4_0900_ai_ci to an older version MySQL server
- Improvement: Improve search/replace in very large serialized data, to prevent out of memory errors and vastly improved performance
- Improvement: Optimize the way database migration was done to better handle large datasets in rows
We hope you enjoy this release. Feel free to let us know how it works out for you.