WP Synchro 1.6.3 contains some important bugfixes and a few improvements.
Complete changelog for version 1.6.3:
- Bugfix: Updating REST service definition that is causing PHP notice on WP 5.5
- Improvement: Performance improvement by pushing CURL a bit more
- Improvement: Clean up for PHP 8.x, so no more warnings and deprecated messages
- Bugfix: Site url’s are now no longer switched wrongly around on the success/error emails
- Bugfix: Fix problem with synchronization in WP CLI taking way longer than it should
- Bugfix: Files synchronization no longer goes into endless loop for certain version of MySQL 8.0.x
- Bugfix: Fix issue where xmlrpc.php was not synchronized from Yoast SEO plugin, giving fatal error from that plugin
- Bugfix: Improve error messages when getting SQL errors during database synchronization, such as too long key errors
- Bugfix: Better handle composite keys in database tables, as it did not move all rows correctly for these tables
- Bugfix: Show better error messages when license server say no to a synchronization
- Vanity: Format numbers by WP locale, so thousand separator and decimal character will be less confusing for some
We hope you enjoy this release. Feel free to let us know how it works out for you.